Semi tickets go on sale?

Bloke on the blower said he thought there was about 2,000 upper tier left & expected it to sell out tomorrow. He wasn't from MCFC however, just a third party ticket agency company so don't take this as gospel.

Marvin said:
mrmacca said:
Ringing them - "We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week"

Yes, but you have one person on in the evening... MCFC you're doing me swede in !!!!!!!!!!!!
Online? Save you the booking fee as well. Takes a minute

Booked mine this morning online as I was in work (easier to get away with sneaking on the internet than making a call) but could only get the £30 or £40 tickets so we're up in the top tier. Just seen on city site that there are £50 tickets left... should have locked myself in the disabled loo and phoned instead :S

Just looked online and the only tickets I saw are those in the top tier behind the goal £30 and £40

Guate Blue said:
Marvin said:
mrmacca said:

Yes, but you have one person on in the evening... MCFC you're doing me swede in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Booked mine this morning online as I was in work (easier to get away with sneaking on the internet than making a call) but could only get the £30 or £40 tickets so we're up in the top tier. Just seen on city site that there are £50 tickets left... should have locked myself in the disabled loo and phoned instead :S
category one and two sold out yesterday

Guate Blue said:
Marvin said:
mrmacca said:

There's defo none left at 50 or 60 quid mate...in fact from the call I had today there aren't many 30 or 40 left either!

mrmacca said:
Bloke on the blower said he thought there was about 2,000 upper tier left & expected it to sell out tomorrow. He wasn't from MCFC however, just a third party ticket agency company so don't take this as gospel.

They'll be selling all the tickets for all blocks over the phone so I'd guess that's about right. Seasoncard holders not going will surely buy for family and friends?

Its difficult to judge the online availability and the link with the city website information. Yesterday it said £50 tickets were sold out, yet this morning there were some available in the lower tier.

simmo said:
Its difficult to judge the online availability and the link with the city website information. Yesterday it said £50 tickets were sold out, yet this morning there were some available in the lower tier.

Probably the £40 ones at the front of the lower then?

The tickets at £50 they must have found a batch in a drawer somewhere this morning....My brothers happy anyway that he got one.

simmo said:
The tickets at £50 they must have found a batch in a drawer somewhere this morning....My brothers happy anyway that he got one.
They were definitely there at 9am cos I had 2 in my basket, then it wouldn't let me buy them. Went back in and they'd gone so must have been snapped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.