Senna

Soulboy

Anyone else seen this film? Went tonight, and one of the first times in years that the cinema was packed!

Absolutely brilliant, and thoroughly recommended.

It's spine-tingling with the race scenes, dramatic thoroughout, confrontation, cheating, emotion,politics... all life is in it.

I have never been a fan of Formula 1, and probably never will be. I barely even remember this happening even though I grew up in that era.

But it is one of the finest sports films I've ever seen, and I would urge every football (or sports) fan to see what a "winning mentality" really means.

How far do they go up to. I can remember him racing back in the early 90s. Some of his moves on the track were like a mad man. Do they show his race were he died? I remember I think the same weekend or the race before another F1 driver died. I think I might give this a look.

My 10th birthday it was. Can remember it like yesterday. My dad came into my bedroom, and said, "I've got some bad news, Senna's dead"

It's a great watch, I took a girl mate with me and shes not into sports at all but she came out saying it was a great watch.

Ours was a sell out and I was stuck on the front row but everything about it was great, I'd urge everyone to go and see it.

Damocles said:
I'm a HUGE F1 fan, and I can't wait to see this.
If you watch it as an F1 fan, you will see a lot of what you've seen before in the first twenty minutes or so, but after that there's a lot of hidden camera/fly on the wall stuff.

It also hits on the corruption and the poor treatment Senna recieved from the FIA. And it makes Prost look like an absolute twat.

Anyone even remotely interested in motor racing should watch, hell even if you never liked F1 watch it.

I watched it yesterday and have to be honest I think it is a masterpiece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.