Senseless killing of a top mates step son

oakiecokie

Just heard some shocking news from one of my best mates,that his step son was murdered last night through once again another knife attack,here in Winsford.Last week three people were attacked and hospitalised after a machette attack.
We really do need to address this national problem and even for carrying a knife should bring a mandatory sentence of 10 years with NO remission attached.
The young man who I`ve know personally for 20+ years was a lovely lad, but what it was over I`ve no idea as his step dad (a brilliant big City fan) is in shock.
He phoned me earlier this morning but didn`t want to speak.I`ve no idea as to how his partner is coping as she has over the years had some real shit thrown at her with the sudden loss of her youngish husband at the time.
Why does shit like this happen to nice people and families ?
And people wonder why I`m an atheist.
RIP Keegan.

Moving to Middlewich soon and thought I'd read the local news so I seen that machete attack the ages of the victims made it seem gang related . Doesn't winsford have alot of rehoused dippers? Will be one of them towns coke is run through from Liverpool. Knife crime is rife knocks me sick no town is safe from it these days.

Moving to Middlewich soon and thought I'd read the local news so I seen that machete attack the ages of the victims made it seem gang related . Doesn't winsford have alot of rehoused dippers? Will be one of them towns coke is run through from Liverpool. Knife crime is rife knocks me sick no town is safe from it these days.
Certainly the machette attack was drug/gang related as the victims are all well known criminals within the local area.

Certainly the machette attack was drug/gang related as the victims are all well known criminals within the local area.

Grim, you can be in the wrong place wrong time and a coward with stab you, was rife when I was a teen nothing has changed over the past 15 years just getting more common.

A member of my family was attacked in her own house and stabbed very badly.
The fucker that did it spent a total of 2 months in nick
FFS stoner this is exactly whats wrong with our fucked up country at the moment.Politicians have no idea as to the ordinary world the rest of us live in,otherwise deterrents would be harsher.
That is just scandalous mate.

Sorry to hear that news. I don't think a mandatory 10 year sentence is the answer though. I don't know the circumstances around this death but, as difficult as this can be, we need to actually listen to why kids are carrying knives from schools, from community leaders and yes even the kids themselves.

Most of them aren't running around stabbing people because the law is lenient on them. Most carry knives out of their own fear and safety. We've let communities fall apart, poverty to increase, opportunities to plateau, and yes we are far too lenient legally too. Sadly most of our law and justice are driven by money.

We need to change this culture that's building amongst young people and that isn't easy. Serious money needs to be invested but we need to listen to young people. It's too simplistic to think strict sentences will stop this.

Sorry to hear that news. I don't think a mandatory 10 year sentence is the answer though. I don't know the circumstances around this death but, as difficult as this can be, we need to actually listen to why kids are carrying knives from schools, from community leaders and yes even the kids themselves.

Most of them aren't running around stabbing people because the law is lenient on them. Most carry knives out of their own fear and safety. We've let communities fall apart, poverty to increase, opportunities to plateau, and yes we are far too lenient legally too. Sadly most of our law and justice are driven by money.

We need to change this culture that's building amongst young people and that isn't easy. Serious money needs to be invested but we need to listen to young people. It's too simplistic to think strict sentences will stop this.
It wont stop it but at least its a step in the right direction.You only have to look at stoners post ref a member of his family and the fucking ridiculous sentence the attacker received. Two months FFS thats one hell of a deterrent to keep a knife then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.