Sentimental Substitutes

He'll only make these subs if the game is easily won with 10 minutes to go imo. If its tight and 1 goal in it he'll make his usual subs to effectively win the game or see it out

I don't think they'll be any 'sentimental' subs from our boss - who is the consummate professional and will do whatever's necessary to win us the title...

- although I agree with Pigeonho in the first count, that if we're coasting it he may use up our substitutions but I don't think Mario's that stupid that if he's on (either from the start or from the bench) that he'd screw up in this match... even that is a bit 'rich' even for Mario

;o)

(and I'm thinking all other things equal, he'll start with the same team from Newcastle)

do we have any players on 9 appearances that would earn a medal if they get brought on with seconds to go?

I think Mario will come on I have no idea why its a "sentimental" sub though?

Infact why would Kolo come on it would be Richards wouldnt it? Kolo hasnt since Wolves

lancs blue said:
If we're not ahead with 20 minutes left, Mario's "airing" will be more than sympathetic.

I agree with that. What's most important is the 3 points not whether your most favourite or least favourite player plays a part or not. I don't care if Savic, Kolarov, Kolo, A Johnson or Hargreaves get an ''airing'' as long as City win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.