Sepp Blatter under investigation (arrested) by Swiss police.

Brilliant i have no idea how he got away with it for so long,a bigger bunch of corrupt anti English cunts you couldn't wish to meet!!

Platini too....the problem is if he goes they are lining up that ex fucking rag to take his place!

Wonderful news. I'm sure the two of them will have plenty to talk about when they're banged up together. Why that fucking moron in charge of our FA came out and backed Platini for FIFA president I'll never know.

Platini had promised his backing to the USA for 2020 but went to a meeting with Sarkozy and Qatari officials and all of a sudden it was full speed ahead for Qatar. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that's why the FBI started this and that Platini is the real target.

Brilliant i have no idea how he got away with it for so long,a bigger bunch of corrupt anti English cunts you couldn't wish to meet!!

Platini too....the problem is if he goes they are lining up that ex fucking rag to take his place!
Fucking hell, surely not..........#SOP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.