Sepp Blatter under investigation (arrested) by Swiss police.

Blatter is apparently in hospital in a serious condition today, sources from the hospital say it is a ruptured wallet and a swollen back pocket
He'll be on the Harvey Wankstain route with a Zimmer frame shortly as will Trump.

I know your post is a joke but being ill even if they are, dosen't water down the severity of the things they get charged with.

He'll be on the Harvey Wankstain route with a Zimmer frame shortly as will Trump.

I know your post is a joke but being ill even if they are, dosen't water down the severity of the things they get charged with.
No, I agree this twat put a dark stain on the integrity of world football and I am not taking it lightly. Bent fucker has stolen millions from the game, bit like Benjamin Mendy

No, I agree this twat put a dark stain on the integrity of world football and I am not taking it lightly. Bent fucker has stolen millions from the game, bit like Benjamin Mendy
Hehe Mendy has a legal contract presumably with no penalty clauses.

His agent should be receiving gold bars from him weekly.

Its what corrupt old gangsters do as soon as the law catches up with them, textbook move

Last edited:

I remember Stuart Hall laying it on thick about his health and age when he beat back one court case before being brought down by another. I am not comparing the crimes of said individuals merely agreeing with your thoughts than none of those ailments change what they did or what should be done about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.