Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They did improve after losing to Saudi Arabia but still had to win on penalties against Netherlands and France. The difference is there is no real sign of improvement from England and any half decent side would fully exploit that.
England have played once and won.

This tournament lasts 1 month if we go to the final, one game at a time.

Bellinghams season was very much like a snapshot of his 90 minute individual games. Started on fire, scored, assisted, made himself the centre of attention in the media and deservedly received all the plaudits but then crested on that wave and finished fairly averagely including going missing in most CL games.
Once he gets to a consistent level then fair play, he could possibly be regarded as one of the best about but he’s not there yet.
He reminds me of Pogba at Juventus the first time around.

everyone on here has an irrational hatred of Bellingham it seems, he was the only fucker who looked any good last night. Just saying.

He's just an unlikeable arrogant fucker, talking about himself in the third person and such rubs us up the wrong way. Had a very good game last night though, especially the first half. He is a winner and a grafter on the pitch at least.

He's a proper old school #8 like Matthaus, Gerrard etc. Put him next to Rice, Phil behind Kane and Eze on the left. Saka looks knackered at the moment, I do love him as a player but he's been fading out of games for months. If he's carrying something I'd give Palmer a try for the next 2 games and hopefully Saka can be fresh and firing for the knockouts.

England under Southgate aren't a team, just a bunch of individuals with no leadership or identity as to how they want to play. I find it really difficult watching them, incredibly frustrating.

Do they want to play a possession based game or go direct? I've no idea, half of them play one way, the other half play the other.

And imagine Pep if City were constantly dropping that deep, he'd be doing his nut, trying to get them up the pitch. Very lucky to win the game imo.

Me too. But he was the only one last night who looked any good. Or are you all too small minded to concede even that? :)
Can you concede that he was as average as the rest after about 35 mins or do you think he had a great game throughout?

Me too. But he was the only one last night who looked any good. Or are you all too small minded to concede even that? :)
I'm not small minded at all. I think he had a good first half but then disappeared. Probably more to do with Southgate's tactics admittedly, but he has been the same before under his club manager.
He is a great young player no doubt, but he is getting hyped to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.