Serge Aurier

FantasyIreland

Manchester City are poised to make a move for teenage Lens sensation Serge Aurier.

The 18-year-old has been one of the star performers in the French league and is regarded one of the best young defenders in Europe.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is determined to strengthen his squad during the summer to ensure they are quipped to deal with the pressures of playing in the Champions League next season.

Lens value Aurier at £3m so the money should not be a problem for City who are prepared to splash the cash once again to ensure they are challenging the best teams in Europe.

Reports in France suggest City have already sent scouts to watch Aurier in action and hope a deal can be finalised in the near future.

Mancini going Wenger style?

EDIT: Just noticed who the OP was and decided I need to create a new thread ;)

FantasyIreland said:
jjeangi said:
Mancini going Wenger style?

EDIT: Just noticed who the OP was and decided I need to create a new thread ;)

Feel free to join the clowns....
Just takin' the piss mate...

In any case, rate the lad?

Ticket For Schalke said:
i dont know why it bothers you so much F.I

Basically for an improved board,so i or others don't miss out on any info that may be deemed interesting or even significant,with many different threads on the same subject it's impossible to keep up (plus i hate mess....!!)

jjeangi said:
In any case, rate the lad?

Don't know a great deal of him except he is a highly rated French/Ivorian 18yr old right back - 78kg and 5'11.Contracted to 2015 apparently.<br /><br />-- 23 May 2011 15:19 --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Is he any good on football manager? Otherwise I'm not interested

Rated at 13m apparently....

FantasyIreland said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i dont know why it bothers you so much F.I

Basically for an improved board,so i or others don't miss out on any info that may be deemed interesting or even significant,with many different threads on the same subject it's impossible to keep up (plus i hate mess....!!)

but not everyone is on the board 24/7, and can be arsed to search high and wide, if we dont want mess, stop the matchday forum, 80 odd pages of drivel, even though most are streaming it, 80 x 50 is a lot of pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.