Sergej Milinković-Savić

SMS is such an exciting transfer prospect.

If Pep puts him at 6, and gets him doing the defensive work needed in that position, we're talking about the most complete midfielder since Yaya in his prime.

I don't know if it will happen, seems unlikely, but god I hope it does, the potential upside is just huge.

He's better than Pogba was at Juventus, and he's playing in a worse team. This season he has just been flicking a switch and completely dominating games on his own.

Last edited:
Can't see it unless we move on from Fred. But it looks like there is something in this with all the links we have had. Don't know what Pep is planning with him tbh.

Wonder if PSG would be interested in him. They could use help in midfield and he'll be one of the top players available this summer, not to mention they can afford him.

Well, PSG can't afford to spend big this summer unless Mbappe loan deal falls through (cough cough, Mbappe comes to city).

Just watched a comp video and all i see is Zidane. Not even kidding. The footwork and the way he moves the ball is so similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.