Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday made me realise that Aguero is underused.

Our best goalscorer in a tight game should play 90 mins. Sunday's game could have been a 1-0 Aguero Pen win.

Kane, Lewandowski, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar more or less play every minute of every game.

HARRY KANE
10 GAMES
10 STARTS
897/900 MINS

LEWANDOWSKI
10 GAMES
10 STARTS
871/900 MINS

MESSI
11 GAMES
10 STARTS
955/990 MINS

RONALDO
9 GAMES
9 STARTS
749/810 MINS (only due to being sent off)

NEYMAR
11 GAMES
10 STARTS
896/990 MINS

AGUERO
11 GAMES
10 STARTS
779/990 MINS

I realise we may have to manage him better due to his past injury problems but there is no point in playing him for 66 mins against our biggest title rivals. 93.20 tells us that if there is one man we want a chance to fall to whether it is the first or last minute, it's Sergio so why do we continue to underuse him?

100% Agree.

I can understand it though.
Given Aguero injury record.

He is still more efficient than Gaby.
In big games when there is alot on the line. Aguero shouldn't be consistently subbed at 60 mins. Its a tad disrespectful.

What you're failing to acknowledge is Jesus is close to if not on the same level as Aguero.
Jesus needs games and our win percentage with him playing is sky high. He deserves the game time.

All the other strikers/forwards you have named have no equal in the squad.
Aguero tires & is prone to injury, especially minor tissue injuries.
Same level as kun? Not in the same ballpark. Our win percentage with anyone playing is sky high .
Someday, someone will replace Kun but it wont be jesus.

What you're failing to acknowledge is Jesus is close to if not on the same level as Aguero.
Jesus needs games and our win percentage with him playing is sky high. He deserves the game time.

All the other strikers/forwards you have named have no equal in the squad.

Aguero tires & is prone to injury, especially minor tissue injuries.
Gabby is a great young player but same level as sergio? you are having a laugh

Same level as kun? Not in the same ballpark. Our win percentage with anyone playing is sky high .
Someday, someone will replace Kun but it wont be jesus.

He does have a point. Our points per game has been marginally higher with Kun out than with Kun in and that’s over a many year sample size and that’s with over 40+ PL games missed.

That sounds insane but it’s undeniable. We don’t drop points with Kun out and we score just as many goals.

Having said that Kun is obv the number 1.

No, not at all. Both World Class centre forwards and have incredible individual attributes that suit different scenarios.
They are not on the same level,until gabby finds the net at the rate sergio has and learns to be onside there is no comparison,sergio has been at the top of his game for at least 8 yrs gabby is just starting,whether he is sergio's equal we will know in a few years time but i will wager gabby will not take the clubs top scoring crown from sergio

No, not at all. Both World Class centre forwards and have incredible individual attributes that suit different scenarios.

I agree. We're trying to strike that balance. That's always the goal. Gabby will get plenty of minutes soon.

They are not on the same level,until gabby finds the net at the rate sergio has and learns to be onside there is no comparison,sergio has been at the top of his game for at least 8 yrs gabby is just starting,whether he is sergio's equal we will know in a few years time but i will wager gabby will not take the clubs top scoring crown from sergio

Currently in our squad they're about level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.