Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in our squad they're about level.
Is that why pep has been playing sergio despite him carrying a foot injury? they offer different things although sergio is a much more all rounder these days so we lucky to have both but level in skills/goals etc then no
Agree to disagree

I love aguero to death but I thought him winning the plaayer of September was a bit odd honestly. I wouldn't honestly have said he'd had such a good month. Surely Bernardo or Sterling had a better month. I'd have even had Laporte ahead of him. I mean Aguero wasn't espicially poor or anything, just wouldn't have said he was in our top 3 for Sept.

Is that why pep has been playing sergio despite him carrying a foot injury? they offer different things although sergio is a much more all rounder these days so we lucky to have both but level in skills/goals etc then no
Agree to disagree

Last season he was leaning towards Jesus, as I say, they're about equal.

I would disagree in that Serge has the "nouse" gained over playing at the top level for years. Both bring different qualities to the table so comparing them as like for like is somewhat skewed imo

Agreed, horses for courses.
Full press or lightening counter attacks you go for Jesus, finding space in a packed defence, game intelligence or nouse you go for Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.