Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has challenged Kun - and Kun has stepped up, big time.

Sergio now puts in a shift on defense and is a complete team player in Pep's system. Our best striker by a long shot.

I’m greedy I want him to finish top scorer (golden boot) Ederson most clean sheets,us to retain league title and knock up 100 points to boot,throw in d.silva pfa player of the year,and sterling ( think he still qualifies) young player,pep manager and anything else is a bonus ..

I’m greedy I want him to finish top scorer (golden boot) Ederson most clean sheets,us to retain league title and knock up 100 points to boot,throw in d.silva pfa player of the year,and sterling ( think he still qualifies) young player,pep manager and anything else is a bonus ..

Top Scorer is up to him really. He didn't get any chances today, but he's still top scorer despite having left at least half a dozen easy goals on the pitch so far this season.

In this side he will get enough chances to break 30, he just has to take them.

Feels like 99% of our chances are created out wide these days. Reckon Kun could do a tiny bit more maybe to get on the end of some of these cut backs, cos he's not getting anywhere near as many one on ones as he used to. They rarely happen given how deep teams sit against us.

Top Scorer is up to him really. He didn't get any chances today, but he's still top scorer despite having left at least half a dozen easy goals on the pitch so far this season.

In this side he will get enough chances to break 30, he just has to take them.
He should have scored the one Sterling put into him in the first half. It went about 30ft over the bar though haha.

His movement has been brilliant of late though. He takes defenders where they don’t want to go and creates holes for Silva to run into.

David hasn’t scored 8 goals this season already by chance when he’s only scored 6 8 5 8 12 4 8 10 in all his previous seasons with us. It’s a new tactic Pep has taught the two 30+ year olds (and who said you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?)

Despite not scoring I thought Serge was excellent and his overall performance was very good. He has completely bought into Pep's philosophy and has an amazing work ethic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.