#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fine once in a while but he has talked about them being the best couple of times now. If I am working for a company and I talk openly about how amazing some other company is, then it won’t look good on me right?
Pep is humble about everyone, you paranoid Likkle City fool. The fact that Sergio is going there unwillingly tells you all you need to know.

The only people who don't trust Pep are those too stupid to see the wider implications of everything he does and says.

So what?

Pep didn't want him, he was at the end of his contract. Best for all parties he moves on. Simple.
He was our legend and he wanted to stay , you can see by the three goals he scored at the end that he still had a lot give , he and i are entitled to be upset about it

Pep is humble about everyone, you paranoid Likkle City fool. The fact that Sergio is going there unwillingly tells you all you need to know.

The only people who don't trust Pep are those too stupid to see the wider implications of everything he does and says.
Well put

He was our legend and he wanted to stay , you can see by the three goals he scored at the end that he still had a lot give , he and i are entitled to be upset about it

injured most of the season, didn’t play great at all when selected. Header was great against Everton, the first one was like a charity game defending allowing a player to walk through and score. It sadly was his time to go, if fit he will get game time there. Should we secure a new striker he’d have played even less. Can’t see he’d have been happy playing that role.

fantastic shame as he is an absolute legend but it can’t go on forever. The best teams don’t get where they want to be by sentiment.

Need to take the emotion out of this decision, the fact is that he has been barely fit for 18mths and doesn't deserve a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.