#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The penalty miss against Chelsea must of swung it in Sterling's favour
How many sitters has sterling had tho lol... but you’re right that pk lord lol.. but it could have given aguero more motivation to make up for his mistake.

How many sitters has sterling had tho lol... but you’re right that pk lord lol.. but it could have given aguero more motivation to make up for his mistake.
In Pep's mind the Penalty miss was worse. If Aguero hadn't been too clever in that game then he would of had a better chance

So you'd rather Barca beat us just because Aguero's depature? Then you don't deserve to be a City fan by saying this shit. Now it's the time for you to f*** off.

Shut up and stop being silly ,it's tongue in cheek,and if you see how long I have been on here and like taking piss and having a laugh,you'd understand,same applies to the tit who liked your comment ffs.

12 years,not 12 minutes,so you fuck off

Shut up and stop being silly ,it's tongue in cheek,and if you see how long I have been on here and like taking piss and having a laugh,you'd understand,same applies to the tit who liked your comment ffs.

Rag :O

So you've been on here for 12 years and all you've learned is asking Aguero to do you a favor by knocking us out in the CL next season? The truth is you're just a pathetic fanboy instead of a City supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.