#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently even Pep told him that during lunch after winning the PL. It’s one thing to love your hometown club but sucking Barca off all the time by Pep is annoying. Wish he would fucking stop that shit.

If you went to work for Arsenal would you suddenly think they are better than City? If you had a friend going to play for City would hold back on your praise for the club?

Pep's a lifelong Barcelona fan. He was at the club from 13-30. Then they gave him his chance at managing and he was there for another 5 years.

And not only that, but he's a fierce Catalan, and Barcelona is the biggest icon of his home country and their battle with Madrid and Franco.

Of course he thinks Barcelona are the best club in the world, just like any lifelong fan thinks their club is the best in the world and its completely fine for him to tell Sergio that in a private conversation at lunch and congratulate him on finding such a good landing spot.

You're complaining about Pep because Aguero shared a private conversation, do you get how silly that is?

If you went to work for Arsenal would you suddenly think they are better than City?

Peps a lifelong Barcelona fan. He was at the club from 13-30. Then they gave him his chance at managing and he was there for another 5 years.

And not only that, but he's a fierce Catalan, and Barcelona is the biggest icon of his home country and their battle with Madrid and Franco.

Of course he thinks Barcelona are the best club in the world, and its completely fine for him to tell Sergio that in a private conversation at lunch.

You're complaining about Pep because Aguero shared a private conversation, do you get how silly that is?
So Pep has never publicly talked about us being small before or how we are not one of the biggest clubs yet?
Here is another time he talks about it publicly.

So Pep has never publicly talked about us being small before or how we are not one of the biggest clubs yet?

No, hes never said we are small.

He has said we haven't got decades of experience in the CL and we're writing that history now, but he's never said we are small.

He has also gone out to bat to defend and praise this club and its history pretakeover publicly more than anyone else since the takeover.

Last week -

Unfortunately some people say the history of this club did not start until 10 years ago. It started at Maine Road, 40,000 taking the bus or train to go and support the team.
Sheikh Mansour has taken it to another level since he took over but the history is the history our people love. We have to defend this legacy for our previous managers and players.

No, hes never said we are small.

He has said we haven't got decades of experience in the CL and we're writing that history now, but he's never said we are small.

He has also gone out to bat to defend and praise this club and its history pretakeover publicly more than anyone else since the takeover.
That’s fine once in a while but he has talked about them being the best couple of times now. If I am working for a company and I talk openly about how amazing some other company is, then it won’t look good on me right?

That’s fine once in a while but he has talked about them being the best couple of times now. If I am working for a company and I talk openly about how amazing some other company is, then it won’t look good on me right?

Again why are you pretending like Pep has said something publicly?

How hard is it to understand Aguero relaying a private conversation is not on Pep.

Again why are you pretending like Pep has said something publicly?

How hard is it to understand Aguero relaying a private conversation is not on Pep.

Just bad timing on Aguero's part I suppose,with things still being raw for us,but he's not gonna say well I've come here because City didn't want me,he was always gone big them up,and agree with you again,end of the day Pep is a Barca fan through and through,just wish he wouldn't keep reminding everyone that often :)

If your company are broad minded and intelligent enough to understand the context of your comments it should be no problem. If they are narrow minded, prejudiced and petty than maybe best keep your thoughts to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.