#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Sergio back on the pitch again , i know everything has gone swimmingly for us over the last few weeks , but after ten years of witnessing the best stiker in the Premier league bar none , i want to see him pulling on a blue shirt for the next 3/4 months , it might be the last opportunity to watch true greatness.
If he stays fit and is playing well, no reason we won't

Are we assuming he’s not fully fit? Not joining in warm ups pre match but still in the travelling squad seems a strange one.

It's looking like it suits Pep when Kun is out, then he doesn't have to play him. No chance he stays beyond this season I would have thought. Sad to see. Hopefully there'll be a final Hurrah to the best striker I have ever seen wear the shirt.
Wait do you actually think that Pep doesn't rate Aguero or something?

Are we assuming he’s not fully fit? Not joining in warm ups pre match but still in the travelling squad seems a strange one.
From what I saw, I’m not sure he joined in the warm up. It looked like he was having a stretch after an afternoon’s kip. If he moved any slower he’d have been Rick Holden.

edit: I misread your post And was referring to the substitutes warming up during the game. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.