#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people quoting how long since Sergio scored , i would bet he hasnt started more than five or six games in the last 12 months , if anyone is doubting his ability i suggest you look at his stats, When he is match fit he will get more than his share of goals and his goals could be vital in the next three months.

A lot of people quoting how long since Sergio scored , i would bet he hasnt started more than five or six games in the last 12 months , if anyone is doubting his ability i suggest you look at his stats, When he is match fit he will get more than his share of goals and his goals could be vital in the next three months.
Okay folks. The Commentators on my feed said it and it shocked me.

Too many are reading way too much into my comment. It was one of surprise. Not criticism.

I never got the impression he thought of much of him as we fans did.
If the rumours were to be believed, Pep wanted to replace Aguero with Mbappé in 2017 summer. We would have funded the Mbappe purchase with Aguero's sale to PSG (they were very keen). Mbappé did not want to join City, so it changed.

Make of that what you will.

Okay folks. The Commentators on my feed said it and it shocked me.

Too many are reading way too much into my comment. It was one of surprise. Not criticism.
Fair play but the snakes clearly got the reaction their misleading and underhand comment was designed to.

I've seen idiots now suggesting there's a falling out between him and Pep based on absolutely nothing. He's a literal living legend here but time waits for nobody. He's 32, he's basically spent an entire year out for numerous reasons, he's always taken longer than most to regain sharpness after a lay off, he's had a few comeback setbacks already, we have a system and options that are currently working very well for us and jesus is in very good form himself. So many reasons why he's having to wait for his return to the pitch.

We all want to see Sergio back on the pitch but Peps being prudent. There's no room for risks and Sergio is a risk right now until he can get back into the swing of things. he's treating him almost like an academy player at the minute, he's only going to see game time in games that are long since won, when there's nobody else ahead of him in the current form list needing minutes or we are badly in need of a goal late in a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.