#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t pass me the ball!

The chance he fluffed earlier on that Sterling rectified was almost like the catalyst for his down fall today. Ego took over him so much so that he had to prove it to everyone on the most devine level that he's the man. Well done on going out with a whimper rather than a bang Sergio.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here that does.

Agreed, I think it's just sheer dissapointment and bewliderment. However I'm beginning to really believe Micah Richards more and more everyday when he said Tevez was head and shoulders above him ability wise. As much of a money grabber Tevez turned out to be he would have never gone for such an audacious penalty in a match that would put the league to bed.

He was great the other day but poor today. He's not arrogant that penalty was just a bad misjudgement. We know our best team now doesn't have him in it, and we know we need our best team to win the CL. But that's all OK! Just win the trophy and if so he lifts the European Cup with fernandinho. Just do whatever it takes to win it. Everything else is second and falls into place. Forget about wanting 'another aguero moment'. Forget it. Him lifting the European Cup (sub or not) will be it. Just win the trophy and he's done the lot. No questions asked. Up the blues, up the Serg

Ok. Cards on the table. I think he wanted to be the hero again and it backfired. That is because he is one of us. Like Summerbee. Like Weaver. Like Tueart Like The Goat. Like Dicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.