#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him. He made a mistake. He apologised. I actually think he loves City like we do and the divorce is killing his heart and thus his judgement today.
Its a heartbreaker and everyone can see it. Today won't cost us. He's no need to apologise. I've been critical of aguero the past few years because I think he's been capable of reaching another level, but he's obviously still done the business consistently over the years! Won derbies. Won titles. Smashed the most iconic moment in premier league history. Gave us all one of the best days of our lives.

We're in the final straight of his city career now, no need to apologise Serg! He may play a major part from here he may not. I just want to see him lift the European Cup in blue. People have been getting carried away because we've done so well thinking we can coast to this European Cup, today proved we can't. Win the cup, have Serg lift it and we will all see him at the testimonial with David, Vinnie, Fern, the rest and probably a certain Lionel Messi who may well regret not pushing more for a City move last summer (though it seems he tried his best)

Long story short... One big job to do now. Do that, with or without Serg on the pitch, and everyone goes away with a smile on their face. Job done and Sergio along with Vinnie, Mancini, Yaya, David and the boys who win the CL (should they do it), go down not just in the history of City but in the history of football. We'll celebrate that for the rest of our lives and if everyone else doesn't fuck them but they will at least have to take note. Just do the job. Aguero goes out on a high if we do the job, whether he's on the pitch or not, whether he has an Aguero moment or not. Just finish the job

Ok. Cards on the table. I think he wanted to be the hero again and it backfired. That is because he is one of us. Like Summerbee. Like Weaver. Like Tueart Like The Goat. Like Dicky.
Nah, I think you're reading into it too much.

He was feeling very confident so he took a big gamble. It just backfired.

It's just with how things played out afterwards it proved to be a fairly costly one. And with what happened immediately before with Sterling's goal it went from looking a bit silly to very silly.

Shit happens. We all move on, he will, we will.

Yada yada yada... Onwards and upwards.

Ok. Cards on the table. I think he wanted to be the hero again and it backfired. That is because he is one of us. Like Summerbee. Like Weaver. Like Tueart Like The Goat. Like Dicky.
I don't think he wanted to be the hero, at least not with the panenka attempt. Yes I think he wanted to be a hero in the sense that he wanted a goal and wanted to take the pen and score, but I think the panenka was more likely a result of the opposite of wanting to be a hero/arrogance and more him knowing he's missed a few pens and was trying to over compensate for that, and more a case of not having the confidence to just bang it in the corner which he's tried and got wrong previously

I may be wrong but when all is said and done, it won't cost us and we shouldn't get too down or dwell on it. End of the day sterling should have had a stone wall pen anyway. Regardless, we're gonna win the league and if we win the final only Andy tate and tufty will give a fuck about Aguero's panenka miss. Meanwhile the world moves on and we can be top of it in a couple of weeks

Daft decision,we all make them..... no one will be feeling worse than the legend himself.

He wasn't the reason we lost yesterday.

Love him to bits,always have,always will,but we go 2-0 it's game over

Maybe,but there were other areas where we fell well short too.Chelsea could also have taken more chances.

Ifs,buts,maybe's......and ultimately,it didnt and doesnt really matter.

Penalty not his finest hour. But these things happen (ie missing penalties). But he’s been brilliant for us. If we were going to have it in for anyone who misses a penalty with this current sides efforts from the spot there would be no one to like !

Maybe,but there were other areas where we fell well short too.Chelsea could also have taken more chances.

Ifs,buts,maybe's......and ultimately,it didnt and doesnt really matter.

Won't matter if Villa win today,that's for sure,but I don't think Newcastle will be too scared now they are safe and demolishing Leicester the other night,would have sooner it sorted yesterday,and as I say at 2-0 I think we would have won the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.