#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the point in him being on the bench when he needs a few mins and he doesn’t come on at 3-1 up?
He’ll be on the bench vs Arsenal and I don’t think we’ll see him.
Reminds me of 18/19 where we’d be 4-0 up after an hour and Foden would come on in 88th minute

What’s the point in him being on the bench when he needs a few mins and he doesn’t come on at 3-1 up?
Reminds me of 18/19 where we’d be 4-0 up after an hour and Foden would come on in 88th minute
Here's a question. Why do you think Pep does that? If you had to guess.

Here's a question. Why do you think Pep does that? If you had to guess.
I’ve genuinely no idea. We have our first choice striker who needs minutes to get him up to speed for the business end of the season and at 3-1 up doesn’t get on the pitch.

nobody is expecting him to get 30mins but we should’ve seen him for 5/10mins in my opinion

From what I see, Aguero is being faded out. I believe he'll get some games later of when things warrant it but I think this is it. He is being moved on :(

I'm worried he isn't injured but just not 1st choice anymore but Pep doesn't want to come out and say it clearly.

You could tell from how annoyed he got with the reporter who implied Sergio was 1st name on sheet when healthy.

From what I see, Aguero is being faded out. I believe he'll get some games later of when things warrant it but I think this is it. He is being moved on :(

I'm worried he isn't injured but just not 1st choice anymore but Pep doesn't want to come out and say it clearly.

You could tell from how annoyed he got with the reporter who implied Sergio was 1st name on sheet when healthy.
It does make you wonder. We need him fit and firing and 3-1 up with 10mins left before key games vs Arsenal, monchengladbach and united is the perfect opportunity to give him an easy run out.

In response to my own initial question I’ve just come across from last night on Twitter : Sergio Aguero is not warming up with the #ManCity squad.

He didn’t warm up either at weekend and the reason was he was with the squad to get him back into the match day routine , surely if he’s back in full training and needing the match day experience pre-match warm up isn’t going to do much harm

In response to my own initial question I’ve just come across from last night on Twitter : Sergio Aguero is not warming up with the #ManCity squad.

He didn’t warm up either at weekend and the reason was he was with the squad to get him back into the match day routine , surely if he’s back in full training and needing the match day experience pre-match warm up isn’t going to do much harm
Maybe his salary is enhanced being picked for the squad and we are doing it as a gesture of good will to keep him sweet? We have some tricky negotiations with him comming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.