#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see, Aguero is being faded out. I believe he'll get some games later of when things warrant it but I think this is it. He is being moved on :(

I'm worried he isn't injured but just not 1st choice anymore but Pep doesn't want to come out and say it clearly.

You could tell from how annoyed he got with the reporter who implied Sergio was 1st name on sheet when healthy.
To be fair though, with our run being based so heavily on work rate, stopping counters by running for your life, pressing at the right moments etc, it’s no wonder Aguero isn’t first choice. I guess he’s using the injuries and covid to drag out this honeymoon period where he doesn’t have to answer questions on why Aguero is not in favour. If he gives Aguero 15 mins, the media then expects 30 mins v Arsenal, a start and 60 mins in the CL and then another start v West Ham. But clearly Pep doesn’t want that and is avoiding the distraction. He still has another card to play though and that is “the team is doing so, so well. The others still deserve to play”. He’ll bring that one out soon! I honestly think a false 9 is preferred to Aguero right now, not just Jesus. A sad end to his City career, but what an absolute legend he is.

It will be like signing a new player having Sergio back on the pitch , he should be fit and raring to go and we certainly will need a deadly predator for the final stages of the Champs league , if this is his last season then lifting Big Ears would be a fitting tribute to the best striker ever to pull on a blue shirt.

Would love to see Sergio back on the pitch again , i know everything has gone swimmingly for us over the last few weeks , but after ten years of witnessing the best stiker in the Premier league bar none , i want to see him pulling on a blue shirt for the next 3/4 months , it might be the last opportunity to watch true greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.