Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Loved his movement last night for the goal. KDB knew exactly where to play it and he did just that. The goal looked simple but the ball and movement were world class.

last week some pundit or other tried arguing about hat tricks and how it was easier for Kun to score them as opposed to Shearer because he is in a better team. So how about this, Rooney scored 253 goals over 13 years. He was in the best team in the league during his time (sadly ! ) Kun has scored 252 goals in 8 1/2 years !!!! That is incredible. One day he will really get the credit he deserves.

last week some pundit or other tried arguing about hat tricks and how it was easier for Kun to score them as opposed to Shearer because he is in a better team. So how about this, Rooney scored 253 goals over 13 years. He was in the best team in the league during his time (sadly ! ) Kun has scored 252 goals in 8 1/2 years !!!! That is incredible. One day he will really get the credit he deserves.
Our team isn't set up for Aguero to score goals, just to score goals. The teams Shearer played in were geared towards him scoring (sometimes alongside a partner). Big difference.

Our team isn't set up for Aguero to score goals, just to score goals. The teams Shearer played in were geared towards him scoring (sometimes alongside a partner). Big difference.

I'm not defending the idiot pundit, I am merely showing what a stupid statement it was. Sadly the Rags under The GPC were the best team in England and yet he only scored 253 goals, (I say only!!) so the argument is destroyed by simple facts.

and you've got to think how many shearer would of score if it wasn't for his injury

He got a bad one early in his Blackburn career didn’t he? I’m not disputing that Shearer had his fair share of injuries either but my point was that on a like for like basis, he played far more games to get those 260 goals than Agüero has for his 180.

Don’t wish injury on anyone but vardy just pulling his hamstring makes kun more likely to win the golden boot this year.

Just looking at the Prem's leading scorers

Vardy has 17, Sergio 16 and Rashford, Ings and Aubameyang all have 14.

The minutes per goal are as follows:

Aubameyang - 139
Rashford - 134
Ings - 118
Vardy - 111
Sergio - 69.

That's an amazing margin and it just shows what a phenomena striker our man is.

Loved his movement last night for the goal. KDB knew exactly where to play it and he did just that. The goal looked simple but the ball and movement were world class.

I said to Mrs Vienna, as soon as you saw the ball coming across and Sergio steaming in, you just knew it was going in the net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.