Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

If you not him. I am fucking sick and tired of the lack of appreciation for Sergio Aguero and what he has done for City, on this forum. I have constantly read:-

He isn’t a Pep player
He isn’t as good as Gabriel Jesus
He doesn’t work hard enough
He doesn’t score enough
He’ll be gone in the summer
He isn’t the player he was
He is too injury prone

The man is a football great, a City god, the best striker we have ever had.

Never hear those kinds of comments from match going Blues

well, you clearly wear ear-muffs, plenty of people thought he had a poor first-half. Second half was immense. That's all that was said, you've decided to add 7 of your own points to the comment so you can have a go. People only hold him to the standard Pep insists on, which is the right way to be, and far better than giving someone a free pass, or you end up with Yaya's.

Now we have 3 cup away games, let's hope he plays really well and scores crucial goals in each of them, because that's the most important step for him to make on his current performances.

If you not him. I am fucking sick and tired of the lack of appreciation for Sergio Aguero and what he has done for City, on this forum. I have constantly read:-

He isn’t a Pep player
He doesn’t score enough
He is too injury prone

He's not bad I suppose... personally I'd rather have Gordon Davies... ;)

well, you clearly wear ear-muffs, plenty of people thought he had a poor first-half. Second half was immense. That's all that was said, you've decided to add 7 of your own points to the comment so you can have a go. People only hold him to the standard Pep insists on, which is the right way to be, and far better than giving someone a free pass, or you end up with Yaya's.

Now we have 3 cup away games, let's hope he plays really well and scores crucial goals in each of them, because that's the most important step for him to make on his current performances.

Tbf I was at the match reading a bit of the thread at half time & it definitely seemed to me that there were a bunch of people being fairly uneccesarily ****ish about Aguero.

He wasn't brilliant first half, but sometimes he was being given the ball when he was the wrong bloke to pass to, including before the break which resulted in their goal. The whole attacking unit were picking the wrong options but were actually playing ok.

That's why Puel changed it, because we were getting at them too often.

Tbf I was at the match reading a bit of the thread at half time & it definitely seemed to me that there were a bunch of people being fairly uneccesarily ****ish about Aguero.

He wasn't brilliant first half, but sometimes he was being given the ball when he was the wrong bloke to pass to, including before the break which resulted in their goal. The whole attacking unit were picking the wrong options but were actually playing ok.

That's why Puel changed it, because we were getting at them too often.

well I didn't read on here, I wouldn't use the match-day thread as a barometer of City supporters, we all turn into the characters of "Inside Out" once the match starts.

He’s a city legend always will be, one thing i will say his performance yesterday was the ultimate game of two halfs!! thought he was quite poor 1st half, 2nd half unplayable

15 more league goals to equal brook/ Johnson record. Should do it in 8 years took them 13 and 10 years respectively. Utter legend, please never leave us, ever.

Edit: this season kane 23 goals in 2228 minutes. Serg 21 in 1788. Nearly 5 games less. Finished my arse.

Last edited:
It is great how Kun has added this chip finish to his game in one on one situations.

If there were people slagging off Kun at half time, they need to give their heads a wobble. No striker scores every chance.

He isn’t a Pep player
He doesn’t score enough
He is too injury prone

Quality rant, some of the stuff I read on here is just mind-boggling.

He has scored crucial goals with regularity ever since he joined us, and will continue to do so, he has nothing to prove, but will continue to do so anyway. Still has the best PL mins per goal ratio this season, as well as 5 times as many assists than Kane. Sergio is, as I said, a Manchester City god

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.