Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

If you not him. I am fucking sick and tired of the lack of appreciation for Sergio Aguero and what he has done for City, on this forum. I have constantly read:-

He isn’t a Pep player
He isn’t as good as Gabriel Jesus
He doesn’t work hard enough
He doesn’t score enough
He’ll be gone in the summer
He isn’t the player he was
He is too injury prone

The man is a football great, a City god, the best striker we have ever had.

Never hear those kinds of comments from match going Blues
People behind me at half time were saying he’s been a passenger of late. Match goers are as bad as anyone for slagging players.

At his prime best Yaya used to get it. Someone near me used to slag Silva for having no right foot for a whole season, thankfully fucked off after a year to SSL3.

He has scored crucial goals with regularity ever since he joined us, and will continue to do so, he has nothing to prove, but will continue to do so anyway. Still has the best PL mins per goal ratio this season, as well as 5 times as many assists than Kane. Sergio is, as I said, a Manchester City god
Absolutely spot on,when he finally leaves just like silva people will realise how much he contributed,he’s by far the best striker for me to have played in the premier league,I hope he’s here for another few years yet ...

People behind me at half time were saying he’s been a passenger of late. Match goers are as bad as anyone for slagging players.

At his prime best Yaya used to get it. Someone near me used to slag Silva for having no right foot for a whole season, thankfully fucked off after a year to SSL3.
Some people are probably born to moan. It’s like the poster above, Sergio gets goals in a half, so he has to have a dig about the other half! Funny you mention a Yaya, as he used his follow up to have a pop at Yaya too. I just can’t do it, Yaya is a legend with whom age has caught up a bit, but still a fucking legend, deffo not someone to have a pop at

Posted for no other reason than it's a great picture of a true City legend in action....

aguero-long.jpg

I'd never swore in front of my wife's children until Sergios 2nd against Swansea on his debut or home debut. I just said ""fucking hell" when he smashed it in. I said exactly the same thing after his 4th yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.