Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Serge and Henry are way clear of any other forwards in the last twenty years.

I do think if Kane stays in England for his whole career he'll probably break pretty much every record.

Serge and Henry are way clear of any other forwards in the last twenty years.

I do think if Kane stays in England for his whole career he'll probably break pretty much every record.

Agree any top striker who has in excess of 10 years in the PLunder his belt has a chance of breaking all the records

Am I the only one who thinks it’s about right he hasn’t won the PFA award. Not sure if he qualified in 2012 for the young player of the year but apart from that.

12/13 he wasn’t at his best and was stop start with injuries.
13/14 he would have been in with a shout but never maintained consistency after Christmas due to injuries.
14/15 golden boot winner, but there were more stand out players - the injustice was that he wasn’t the other named striker in the team of the year.
15/16 the whole team were average, and he was again in and out of form, nothing sensational if not dependable and a good goal scorer
16/17 again there were stand out players in the winning team
17/18 he wasn’t the best player in our team, IMO and sadly diver boy won it (even if we don’t agree, it can be easily justified).

Love the man, but I don’t find it an injustice he hasn’t won it, Silva on the other hand, should have last season IMO. He should have been included in the team of the year more, however.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s about right he hasn’t won the PFA award. Not sure if he qualified in 2012 for the young player of the year but apart from that.

12/13 he wasn’t at his best and was stop start with injuries.
13/14 he would have been in with a shout but never maintained consistency after Christmas due to injuries.
14/15 golden boot winner, but there were more stand out players - the injustice was that he wasn’t the other named striker in the team of the year.
15/16 the whole team were average, and he was again in and out of form, nothing sensational if not dependable and a good goal scorer
16/17 again there were stand out players in the winning team
17/18 he wasn’t the best player in our team, IMO and sadly diver boy won it (even if we don’t agree, it can be easily justified).

Love the man, but I don’t find it an injustice he hasn’t won it, Silva on the other hand, should have last season IMO. He should have been included in the team of the year more, however.

In hindsight, I think he should have won for 11/12 but the award is given out before the end of the season so the Agueerrrroooooo moment wasn't considered.

In 2012/13, when he was fit, he was at his physical best beating players with his pace (something he hasn't really done for about 4 years now) but he kept trying to blast it iirc, and missed an unusual amount of chances for him.

In 13/14, I think David Silva or Yaya should have won although it's equally difficult to look past Suarez given the season he had. Dzeko's brilliance also took the limelight off Serge.

In 14/15, another good chance to win it but then again Hazard was class too. After that - until maybe this season, he's been good but not really in the reckoning for the award.

I think if any City player has been robbed, it's probably Vincent Kompany in 10/11. He was part of the best defence in the league, easily the best defender in the league (probably the league's best ever defender) plus no attackers were setting the league on fire as the top scorers only got 20 goals and the league was won with only 80 points. He also captained us to the FA Cup and Champions League qualification for the first time.

In hindsight, I think he should have won for 11/12 but the award is given out before the end of the season so the Agueerrrroooooo moment wasn't considered.

In 2012/13, when he was fit, he was at his physical best beating players with his pace (something he hasn't really done for about 4 years now) but he kept trying to blast it iirc, and missed an unusual amount of chances for him.

In 13/14, I think David Silva or Yaya should have won although it's equally difficult to look past Suarez given the season he had. Dzeko's brilliance also took the limelight off Serge.

In 14/15, another good chance to win it but then again Hazard was class too. After that - until maybe this season, he's been good but not really in the reckoning for the award.

I think if any City player has been robbed, it's probably Vincent Kompany in 10/11. He was part of the best defence in the league, easily the best defender in the league (probably the league's best ever defender) plus no attackers were setting the league on fire as the top scorers only got 20 goals and the league was won with only 80 points. He also captained us to the FA Cup and Champions League qualification for the first time.
Tevez was captain 10/11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.