Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I think he's got a decent shot at beating Tommy Johnson's record for most goals in one season in all competitions (38)

Sergio is currently on 23 and there's still up to 23 games left to play this season.

I think he's got a decent shot at beating Tommy Johnson's record for most goals in one season in all competitions (38)

Sergio is currently on 23 and there's still up to 23 games left to play this season.

40 in all competitions and a few trophies would put him in a decent position for a Balon d'Or finalist spot.

In 13/14, I think David Silva or Yaya should have won although it's equally difficult to look past Suarez given the season he had. Dzeko's brilliance also took the limelight off Serge.

Maybe I need to adjust my blue-tinted specs but I've always felt Suarez was the ultimate flat track bully that season. Don't recall him doing much at all against the top 6 but he certainly racked up a lot of goals against Norwich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.