Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Had to laugh at Georgie Bingham on Talkshite this morning asking if Sergio has "gone under the radar" as if the preponderance of ex-rags and scousers across the media studiously ignoring anything positive about City has had nothing to do with it.
Yep, media are slowly going to have to acknowledge us and our players, otherwise they will look like fools. Even non City fans realise what a player he is

I am a seeking clarification of the number of goals Sergio has scored this season - I get it 29 but the OS is quoting 30.
Is there a list of all our games and scorers somewhere on the web?
Thanks

Are they crediting the penalty v Swans? Just checked, no they’re not. I only counted 29 on os

Last edited:
you just knew in his first game for city vs swansea at home he was going to be special, and only if we could have kept him fit for a full season he could score close to 40 goals easy

still could go on to brake the all time records in the premier league ?? but i think he will leave to play at for his boyhood team before its to late, so maybe 2 more seasons just to enjoy his magic and the fear he puts into defenders they will be the only one's happy to see him leave ?? also he can not leave without a hat trick vs united
April 24th for the hat-trick

Are you counting the community shield? I'm sure the club will be counting it
Yes, I am counting the Community Shield.
I had him on 13 at 1 January. Just been checking my diary and I realised that I missed his goal at Newport.
So I have now "sheepishly" updated my scoresheet.
Thanks for looking at my message

All Time Premier League Top Scorers

1. Alan Shearer 260
2. Wayne Rooney 208
3. Andy Cole 187
4. Frank Lampard 177
5. Thierry Henry 175
6. Sergio Aguero 163

That now takes him to 394 for his career

23 for Independiente
102 for Atlético Madrid
230 for City
39 for Argentina

Hopefully he gets over 400 in the remaining three games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.