Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Kun now has 407 career goals.

Jimmy Greaves scored 466 career goals
Dixie Dean 443
Steve Bloomer 419
Thierry Henry 411
Ian Rush 411
Alan Shearer 409

That’s a Top 6 of players who spent most of their careers in England, with goals scored across all leagues they played in, all cup goals and all international goals.

Minimum 250 before this season out, how much sexier would his statistics look if he could reach 300 before he left!?

Anybody slagging Aguero should hang their head in shame. Apart from Guardiola is the best signing our club has ever made.

Don't get me wrong, he's obviously been a great signing. But the best?

Kompany has to take that record?

Given the prices, I'd also argue David Silva and Yaya were better? Joe Hart for less than half a million? KDB?

Kun now has 407 career goals.

Jimmy Greaves scored 466 career goals
Dixie Dean 443
Steve Bloomer 419
Thierry Henry 411
Ian Rush 411
Alan Shearer 409

That’s a Top 6 of players who spent most of their careers in England, with goals scored across all leagues they played in, all cup goals and all international goals.
He will pass 4 of those before the end of this season.

Given the prices, I'd also argue David Silva and Yaya were better? Joe Hart for less than half a million? KDB?
Prolific goalscorers are always going to feature at the top of anybodies list of best players.
After all ,fans celebrate when goals are scored,not when a defender denies a goal scoring opportunity,or when a goalkeeper makes a great save.
It's in the very nature of the game.

Can’t choose between any of them, they have all been fantastic and I don’t think it would be fair on any of them to say one is better than the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.