Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Eric Brook - 177
Sergio Agüero - 171
Tommy Johnson - 166
Colin Bell - 153

6 more to equal the record, 7 more to set a new one.

Thought it deserved its own thread, since Sergio is capable of 6 in one match!

Upcoming fixtures:

Feyenoord (A)
Watford (A)
West Brom (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Shakhtar Donetsk (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke (H)
Napoli (H)

I reckon Stoke at home he'll break it. I really want it to be at home, not away.

What a legend.

A true legend of all time - already. Love him to bits. Such a nice guy too - no arrogance like some we know!

Just this. He is close to overtaking the King to become my all time favourite player.
Sergio's contribution to City over the years cannot be understated. He remains a predator in and around the box and is an inspiration to any youngster. Instead of letting him go, City should thinking of erecting a statue in his honour.

I really hope he breaks the record in a home game so we can really show our appreciation for the wonderful legend he has been.

Well as I'm related to Eric Brook I find this a bit sad from a selfish perspective, but by god it is time for that record to be broken! and I imagine it will be a long time before it's broken again once Sergio takes it.

What a fantastic servant Sergio has been, longer than anyone could have imagined when he signed.

I'm hoping he sticks around long enough to also break the league goals record. He needs another 35 to do that so by the end of 2018 he should be there or thereabouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.