Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

From the Guardian:

City plan to make a presentation to Agüero on the pitch at the Etihad on Sunday before their Premier League game against Arsenal but he insists his primary focus is on collecting more trophies – he has two Premier League winners’ medals and two from the League Cup with City – rather than personal accolades.

Wow....this is well worth a watch. Is there any striker around who scores such an amazing variety of goals? Delicate headers, 2-yard tap-ins, thundering screamers from 30 yards and sublime goals from impossible angles....and the way he finds space wherever he is during an attack is just mind-blowing. Fab!

Having watched all 178, I am struck by how many clipped the inside of the post on the way in. Magic striker.

I think he might go on a bit of a tear now - feels like the record has been weighing on him for a few weeks and expect him to get past 200 this season.

Sadly the Agueroooo t-shirt is sold out, missed getting one and the on-line shop hasn't had any more in.

Apart from the obvious the games/that stick out for me are the Munich game and the equaliser v Everton after Barkley had scored

On another note I couldn’t see last night straight away who had scored our first and the Camera went to Aguero, I said to the Mrs “ he’s done it he’s broke the record “ then realised it was Otimendi
Thing was Aguero looked just as happy as if he’d scored himself
Just love him :)

An incredible moment in the history of the club and fate spoilt it a bit for me.

I was having a few beers at home last night. When they got that corner I ran for a piss in the downstairs toilet. I could hear the commentary just about and I heard the "Aguero scores!". I cheered, halted the piss midflow, gave the old chap a (far too quick) shake and ran into the living room dribbling piss all over my underpants as I celebrated.

A dribble from sane at the same time as one from you.

Love the fact his English is utterly shite. Like he knows what’s important: banging fucking goals in. Nothing more needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.