Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Liverpool H 18/19, great first touch then bang!
Leicester H 17/18 the 4th one crashed in from 20yds
Liverpool H 12/13 the acute angled finish
Rags A 12/13 Phil the face, you know the one!
Chelsea H 15/16 great wriggle round a couple of defenders and the cool finish just inside the post
He reminded me of Jimmy Greaves in his pomp when he scored that one.

i hope he signs another deal. He is truly one of a kind and will be impossible to replace. yes he's a goal scorer, but he is so much more too. teams never know how to play against him. his hold up play, passing, control.

I thought loosing Vinnie was a grim day. then Baby David, but when Kun goes, that's the big one for me.

amazingly talented player.

i hope he signs another deal. He is truly one of a kind and will be impossible to replace. yes he's a goal scorer, but he is so much more too. teams never know how to play against him. his hold up play, passing, control.

I thought loosing Vinnie was a grim day. then Baby David, but when Kun goes, that's the big one for me.

And Fern next :-(((

Iconic symbolic generational; for so long his sheer charisma stemmed from how he played the game and loved our club as a dedicated professional.

In the twilight of his time with us now, he of all our Mansour era signings will leave biggest hole. £ for £ what a buy.

Many friends who support other clubs tell me he is underrated. For me, he makes the hardest role in football look very easy.

Aguerro is so underrated in the media in spite of the stats.

Kun has KdB levels of awareness and distribution around the box. He drags defenders around and finds space to receive the ball. He is a natural goal scorer and finisher always taking up dangerous attacking positions that few do.

Only Henry, Rooney and Shearer come close in the English modern game but all different players. You can only compare the stats that define the effectiveness of the great goalscorers and Aguerro leads in most measures.

Kun is a tough bugger yet as Pep says, not dirty nor cheating with a great likeable, positive mentality. The media has tried to do him down and failed including the latest vendetta. Time was an arm around a shoulder like a pat on the back was seen as positive gesture. Yet this has failed to stick by the anti City brigade.

We are so fortunate to see him and in his pomp.

Will he get another contract? His contract is up next June, and he'll be 33 then. And even if he is offered a new contract, would he sign it? He might want to finish his career back home in Argentina. Whatever he decides, the guy owes us nothing.

40 goals in the Champions League for Sergio.

1. Ronaldo 130
2. Messi 116
3. Raul 71
4. Lewandowski 68
5. Benzema 65
6. Van Nistelrooy 56
7. Henry 50
=8. Ibrahimovic 48
=8. Shevchenko 48
=10. Muller 46
=10. Inzaghi 46
12. Drogba 44
13. Del Piero 42
14. Aguero 40

Top 5 are out of reach but I think 7th maybe 6th is possible if he stays a couple more seasons and we go deep into the competition.

Will he get another contract? His contract is up next June, and he'll be 33 then. And even if he is offered a new contract, would he sign it? He might want to finish his career back home in Argentina. Whatever he decides, the guy owes us nothing.
If he’s offered it he will sign it.
His partner thinks they will be here for “maybe 2 more years”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.