Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

The one against Pepe Reina is the one I always remember. And the Phil the face one.

Some good ones here (from 2016, so missing 4 years):

In no particular order, just the ones off the top of my head that I think are less likely to be mentioned.

His third against Watford in 17/18.
His goal away at Tottenham in 11/12.
The first in the other 5-1 away at Tottenham in 2014.
That one against Burnley from the tight angle.
The header against Chelsea in the cup semi.

I could go on.

In no order:

Liverpool (H) 18/19
Arsenal carabao final 17/18 (with that little nudge on Mustafi & then the dink - brilliant)
The first vs Chelsea (h) 18/19
The first vs United (h) 13/14
And his second on his debut v Swansea 11/12!

Our love for Sergio......

6. norwich tevez flick, lamped into the top of the net
5. swansea thumper
4. utd running through the team
3. chelsea one where he one/two`s with yaya then before dribbling past a few chelsea defenders and nestles it in off the post ** oh, ya sexy fecker !!!!**
six swan our third was amazing football in build up milner/ballotelli/micah
1. Augerooooooooooo...... well, we will all remember that forever.

i know there are plenty more......may have to re work that list.....

His away goal against Sunderland in 14/15 (could be 15/16 but fairly certain) always gets forgotten. On of the most satisfying goals ever scored, that power on a strike you rarely see.

Norwich away 11/12 was amazing but another often forgotten goal is his goal at home against either Norwich or Newcastle that same season. Dribble inside the box and then finding the only pocket of space to slot the goal in. Best striker we have ever had

Liverpool 12/13 is my favourite Aguero goal. It’s simply amazing to have scored from near the corner flag, facing it.

Burnley home 16/17 is a similar goal, slightly easier angle, but with 2 defenders on the line to beat.

His hat trick goal vs Watford was amazing too.

Watford away has been mentioned
There was a very nice chip against Spurs away
I think the one against pool in 2019 from a tight angle was special (as was the one against them from 2012/13)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.