Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't see De Bruyne, never even looked over at him after the miss.

He saw DeBruyne, if you rewatch the clip, as he is driving forward, he takes a look back to see if anyone else is making a run. I'm pretty sure he saw him and just chose not to pass. I'm sure he will here it from Pep or some of his teammates and next time he'll pass it. Fortunately, it didn't cost us in this match.

Again, not that big of a deal as it didn't come back to bite us.

He saw DeBruyne, if you rewatch the clip, as he is driving forward, he takes a look back to see if anyone else is making a run. I'm pretty sure he saw him and just chose not to pass. I'm sure he will here it from Pep or some of his teammates and next time he'll pass it. Fortunately, it didn't cost us in this match.
At the time he looked back KDB was starting his run 20 yards inside our half.

Do people not realise players can talk to each other? He would have known De Bruyne was there because he was probably screaming for the pass to be played.

Just got into the Top 10 scorers in Premier League of all time, level with Teddy Sherringham at 146!

ousozVj.png

Could overtake Henry as highest scoring foreign player if he has an amazing season (29 behind), more likely to hapen next season.

Just got into the Top 10 scorers in Premier League of all time, level with Teddy Sherringham at 146!

ousozVj.png

Could overtake Henry as highest scoring foreign player if he has an amazing season (29 behind), more likely to hapen next season.

Hopefully he'll catch Defoe/Fowler this season. His ratio is unbelievable he just needs to avoid suspensions and injuries.

The sharpest he's looked in years. Big season ahead. Looks lightening sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.