Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope he was brought off today as a precaution. We do not need anymore injuries

Pep on Aguero's injury: "Something in the ankle. When he fell down, he felt something. He finished the first half, started the second half feeling uncomfortable. He could play, but we decided not to risk it. [Will he be fit for Lyon?] We will see tomorrow."

Pep on Aguero's injury: "Something in the ankle. When he fell down, he felt something. He finished the first half, started the second half feeling uncomfortable. He could play, but we decided not to risk it. [Will he be fit for Lyon?] We will see tomorrow."

Cheers Karen , Hopefully rested during the week to fully recover to take on Cardiff.

I always had a few issues with Kun and was vocal about pointing out his faults. He needed to improve his work rate, his linkup play, lose some of the selfishness, improve his vision, and make better decisions in the final third. Very fair assessments to make.

Well the Kun that played today has none of those issues at all and I can't find any faults left. He has all the tools in his shed now and holy shit what a player. That flick to hit a trailing Bernardo in the box showed his intelligence and vision. That burst and pass to Sterling showed the same.

Fair play to Kun for hammering out the kinks in his game. The best there is.

Got his ‘team first’ head on again yesterday. What brilliant set up play for Sterling’s goal! And some great link-up play all game.

I always had a few issues with Kun and was vocal about pointing out his faults. He needed to improve his work rate, his linkup play, lose some of the selfishness, improve his vision, and make better decisions in the final third. Very fair assessments to make.

Well the Kun that played today has none of those issues at all and I can't find any faults left. He has all the tools in his shed now and holy shit what a player. That flick to hit a trailing Bernardo in the box showed his intelligence and vision. That burst and pass to Sterling showed the same.

Fair play to Kun for hammering out the kinks in his game. The best there is.
Fair play to you for posting that, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.