Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs i would back him to score that every day of the week as he did,in hindsight he could have passed it but a disgrace? grow up
it was an easy pass to make it 2-0 could of cost us 2 points.im sure pep will have something to say about it.in his defence I would of backed him 99 time out of 100 to finish it

Ffs i would back him to score that every day of the week as he did,in hindsight he could have passed it but a disgrace? grow up
Still he should make that pass any time over going for glory. Imagine him doing that in a CL quarter final with the tie nicely balanced at 2-2 or something like that.

Still he should make that pass any time over going for glory. Imagine him doing that in a CL quarter final with the tie nicely balanced at 2-2 or something like that.
He probably wouldn't do it then,this was our first game away from home that we won,it didn't cost us and he is never a disgrace to our blue shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.