Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe this is the first post after the Norwich game but there you go - looked like a one man army today. He’s in the form of his life

Thought he should at least be getting that point blank range header on target personally. Wasn't his best game today despite his goal for me but our passing was wayward in the final third so it's not like he had much service. Looked better when Jesus came on and took some of the focus of their defence off him.

He is by far our best striker and he will remain as such until we find a back up who can live up to his level.

It sounds ridiculous after a game we won 8-0, but he had a bit off an off day today. Could, and probably should, have had three or four goals quite easily.

It sounds ridiculous after a game we won 8-0, but he had a bit off an off day today. Could, and probably should, have had three or four goals quite easily.

In all fairness, he did create a couple as well. Brilliant assist for the Otamendi goal and when he hooked the ball from Angelino's cross.

I thought he was our best player today. Always showing and yes he missed some chances but
he worked the positions to get them. His suppliers were poor

Thought he played very well, too. He drifted much deeper at times to free up space for others and was back helping Angelino out late in the game, which was a nice touch from a senior pro.

In all fairness, he did create a couple as well. Brilliant assist for the Otamendi goal and when he hooked the ball from Angelino's cross.
Sure, but I think Sergio would be the first to tell you he wasn't happy with his play today. Looked annoyed with himself on several occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.