Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was excellent and very unlucky. He should have scored when 1 on 1 in the first half but I thought he was unfortunate with the two that hit the post.

Sure, but I think Sergio would be the first to tell you he wasn't happy with his play today. Looked annoyed with himself on several occasions.

Yeah but he's a striker, of course he's gonna want to score more. I think, especially in the first half, his overall play was genuinely brilliant.

Fuck sake,this place
Nothing wrong here. He was poor today, people are pointing that out, while happy with our result and how the rest of the team did.

These kind of games happens to strikers of course, but your over annoyance at posters about this is very odd.

He has this weird habit of becoming an incredible team player as soon as he gets his goal (Sterling's the same). As long as he scores every game he'll be a consistently complete striker I suppose. Finishing aside he did very well.

He missed a few and he'll be disappointed, but every player misses a few. We have Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez, Bernardo and De Bruyne who do it too. It's important that you keep going and don't lose faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.