Sergio Aguero 19/20 Performance

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by karen7, 25 Jul 2019.

1. sir baconface

sir baconface

He was captain of my fantasy team today and squandered the chance to give me a commanding lead in my pub league.

Aguero out!

2. peace frog

peace frog

Fucking pathetic, he did what he always does gets in the right place at the right time,he was allowed a so called off day were he lead the line in a brilliant 8-0 win ,this guy is fucking shitting every defence up with his all round play, making space and chances for others ,as for the aguero v Jesus bollock
    THEY BOTH PLAY FOR US

3. cjn

cjn

But isn't the striker's primary job to score? I think I read that here once. Given that Sergio missed a few easy chances today I would think by your definition he was poor, or does that standard only apply to Jesus?

quiet_riot and Fabulous like this.
  4. meeesh

meeesh

I will cry when his time is up,lumps in throats with Zab,Yaya and Vinny,but tears will be shed when this guy leaves our club,bucket loads...…..same for Dave as well

5. karen7

karen7

He did score,whenever gabby plays loads of people post he held the ball up well and made space for others,sergio did similar today,scored his pen so he did everything didn't he?

6. peace frog

peace frog

There's a lot of penises on bluemoon tonight
    Or is it peni

7. Pablo1

Pablo1

Haha! State of this thread today. He played well, was involved in goals and all round game was quality. Finishing let him down a couple of times but hardly means he was poor. That’s a fucking terrible take from the game whoever thinks that.

8. mccity

mccity

It depends mate. It's peni if the singluar is penus, but it's penes if the singular is penis.

Assuming you're going off the latin that is.

9. peace frog

peace frog

Eeerm, no the penis :)

mccity likes this.
  10. simon23

simon23

Played well...bit unlucky with the one that hit the post...that would have been some first time finish if it had gone in..

The one where he tried to chip the keeper - i think if we had been at 0-0 he would have taken it differently - maybe tryign to do a bit too much

However his link up play was tremendous again (something people said he couldnt do)