Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pathetic, he did what he always does gets in the right place at the right time,he was allowed a so called off day were he lead the line in a brilliant 8-0 win ,this guy is fucking shitting every defence up with his all round play, making space and chances for others ,as for the aguero v Jesus bollock
THEY BOTH PLAY FOR US

I will cry when his time is up,lumps in throats with Zab,Yaya and Vinny,but tears will be shed when this guy leaves our club,bucket loads...…..same for Dave as well

But isn't the striker's primary job to score? I think I read that here once. Given that Sergio missed a few easy chances today I would think by your definition he was poor, or does that standard only apply to Jesus?
He did score,whenever gabby plays loads of people post he held the ball up well and made space for others,sergio did similar today,scored his pen so he did everything didn't he?

Haha! State of this thread today. He played well, was involved in goals and all round game was quality. Finishing let him down a couple of times but hardly means he was poor. That’s a fucking terrible take from the game whoever thinks that.

Played well...bit unlucky with the one that hit the post...that would have been some first time finish if it had gone in..

The one where he tried to chip the keeper - i think if we had been at 0-0 he would have taken it differently - maybe tryign to do a bit too much

However his link up play was tremendous again (something people said he couldnt do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.