Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was surprised he started tbh. Along with a few others he looked dead on his feet by the time he was subbed.
It was his first start so like anyone in pre season 60 minutes is about what should be expected, will need a couple more starts to be up to speed. Anyway thought the issue was he thought he was taken off for losing Moura for the goal, which suggests to me he thought he should have tracked Moura himself but didn’t have the energy. Jesus was very good when he came on though and wouldn't be surprised if Jesus starts next week.

What is your obsession with people answering endless questions and providing facts,it's pure baiting,try giving your own opinion instead
I did give my opinion that he was poor and deserved to be hooked to which you had a problem with so I asked you a simple closed question. You avoiding to answer it for the second time gives me my answer - so will leave it there

I did give my opinion that he was poor and deserved to be hooked to which you had a problem with so I asked you a simple closed question. You avoiding to answer it for the second time gives me my answer - so will leave it there
I haven't given you an answer so don't assume anything smart arse

(The Guardian) "We need to talk about Sergio Agüero. According to Opta...[his] double takes his tally for Manchester City to 235, and a grand total of 400 goals for club and country. “It’s pretty stunning how well Agüero has worked with a series of different managers.

Most of the players you would think of as ‘best ever’ really only played with one or two managers, certainly the forwards,” argues Joe Harvey, via email. “Agüero hasn’t perfectly adapted to what Pep wants, but Agüero has to be the first player on a very short list whom Pep has had to compromise his ideals to play, no?”

Like clockwork this guy. Every time we start suggesting Jesus should get starts he goes out and bags goals and plays his heart out.

It makes you realise why he made it so far in his career. Every striker that's had to compete with him in the past at City never rose to the challenge, yet when Aguero's put under pressure by another player he steps up.

Very underrated quality of his.

When Sergio retires from football with zero individual awards i wonder if his cupboard full of medals will console him , in comparison Salah will have all the individual awards going , but f*ck all in the medal count compared to Sergio. The difference is Salah has an ego the size of a bus and Sergio just gets on with the job of scoring goals year in year out , hopefully Salah would have f*cked off to play for a big club soon , and Sergio could have half a dozen Premier league medals . His performance today was average by his standards , but he scores two and gets the job done , Jesus has a big act to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.