Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Sergio retires from football with zero individual awards i wonder if his cupboard full of medals will console him , in comparison Salah will have all the individual awards going , but f*ck all in the medal count compared to Sergio. The difference is Salah has an ego the size of a bus and Sergio just gets on with the job of scoring goals year in year out , hopefully Salah would have f*cked off to play for a big club soon , and Sergio could have half a dozen Premier league medals . His performance today was average by his standards , but he scores two and gets the job done , Jesus has a big act to follow.
He worked hard enough but comes alive in the penalty area. Both goals were great demonstrations of a world class strikers art. He is the only player in th3 PL that would have scored both today.

His longevity is genuinely outstanding. We've seen him play so different styles for us and he's continuously managed unbelievable numbers. I do think prime Tevez is up there with Aguero in terms of ability but Kun has just done it season after season for us.

Not really got going yet as usual it take away him a while but fucking hell he knows where the net is.

Decent today and yes another couple of goals.

Legendary.

Best striker in PL history. If he stays healthy, this year could be historic for Kun.

Man of the match, two top class goals and even an assist. Classic Sergio.

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: “I am happy from day one (with Aguero). He has incredible talent and his commitment to the team is fantastic. We have two incredible strikers with him and Gabriel Jesus

PEP From day one I’ve been impressed by @aguerosergiokun's commitment. We need his goals, everyone knows it. Even on the days when he doesn’t score goals, his commitment is fantastic. I’m happy for him and the team because he helps us a lot with the goals.

Pep Guardiola: "He [Sergio Aguero] will die scoring goals."

I am dreading the day he leaves,he is a one off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.