Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah absolutely zero service apart from KDB creating multiple chances per game.....

You know, I'm actually wrong with that last sentence. He isn't getting the service because he isn't where he should be to be getting the service.

As for KDB creating multiple chances per game, well we must have been watching different ones.

Aguero is still 28 years old, Zlatan is 35 and he is still proving himself at the highest level.

I think its wrong to sell Aguero now, keep him as long as possible.

Two players who rely on different attributes to make their game 'great'. Sergio relies on physical attributes that dissipate later in careers, and they seem to be on the wane (pace, acceleration, work ethic).

No he wasn't, how can you not remember the big furore about Pep and Sergio in September? when he was dropped for the Barcelona game after Pep said he needed to work harder and give the team more in the build up?

Pep and Aguero not fitting has been going on all season.
You mean the game we lost? Do you remember the return game where he played? He was superb and his role in the last goal winning it near our box and driving forward was brilliant.

He's been way below par for 18 months now. He's been a wonderful player for us but maybe he's peaked? Don't forget he was playing for Atletico at the age of 17, maybe all the football and injuries have scuppered him at the top, top level?
How many goals has he scored per game in that 18mth period? More importantly where would we be without them?

Really wouldn't believe anything that is printed by our very straight, "non biased" media of in this country.

Bottom line is, there's no hiding that he hasn't been upto his best this season but to suggest that he's done, I said absolute bollocks. He like all the other players in our team, are STILL getting used to the system that we play. Pep has even said he's world class and is an essential part of the team.

I've no doubts he'll come back to his old self again. I'd imagine jesus' arrival will spur him on to do better if anything.

You mean the game we lost? Do you remember the return game where he played? He was superb and his role in the last goal winning it near our box and driving forward was brilliant.

BUT THERE WAS LOADS OF NEWS COVERAGE ABOUT IT.

That was the question I answered, try reading the context of people's comments before jumping on them. There has been a continuing saga about Pep and Sergio since September, that's not up for debate.

I think there's a very good reason why Mancini always played Aguero in a two up front.

He's not good enough at holding the ball up in tough away games or against the top opposition.

Phenomenal finisher, superb movement in the final third, but needs someone up there beside him (Jesus) so the ball doesn't keep coming back in the bigger games.

Should have been taken off earlier. ONE OF THE REASONS we dropped points today. Needs to sort his head out because even though he is one of the best in the world, if your head is not in it then that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.