Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our kun doesn't look a bit more lively without the ball then he could be in danger me thinks. As we've seen with jo pep doesn't care a fuck for reputations.

PA-9700631.jpg

I'd love to see Kun see out his contract and absolutely decimate Eric Brook's goal scoring record.

I'd hate too see him stay and become a bit part player, like Dzeko became at the very end, for his sake as much as ours.

Can we play him and GJ in the same team? Will we rotate? Only Pep knows those answers. Whatever happens we've got to do right by him. We owe him that.

Some seriously short memories being displayed on this thread. Fucking depressing.

The man is a City legend, and given another season could easily become our highest ever scorer.

He gave me the single best most euphoric moment of my life, and for that I'll always be grateful.

Some seriously short memories being displayed on this thread. Fucking depressing.

The man is a City legend, and given another season could easily become our highest ever scorer.

He gave me the single best most euphoric moment of my life, and for that I'll always be grateful.
Some people display all the loyalty of a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.