Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin hat - anyone else slightly worried we might not see that 200th goal? I mean I think it looks pretty likely he'll be here next season, but there is a tiny nagging doubt that he could ride off into the sunset this summer

Tin hat - anyone else slightly worried we might not see that 200th goal? I mean I think it looks pretty likely he'll be here next season, but there is a tiny nagging doubt that he could ride off into the sunset this summer

I think he gets another five before seasons over

Has anyone seen Kuns Instagram in the last hour ? I don't like the words he used, it sounds like a goodbye .

Has anyone seen Kuns Instagram in the last hour ? I don't like the words he used, it sounds like a goodbye .

Is this a joke?

Champions!! Ecstatic about clinching another title with this great team and with all the support of our fans. Let’s celebrate. Cmon city!!

Which part sounds like a goodbye???????

Basically that it's the best football that he has ever been involved in with City, name checks Silva, Yaya and Kompany as the old timers in the team glad it didn't go to last day again it just reads like someone summing up his years and looking at the future .

“This is my third title with City and it’s just a relief not to have to wait the final day this time!” said Sergio.

“This season has been incredible and the football we’ve played has been the best I’ve been involved with while at the Club.

“It’s been a pleasure to play with this team and be part of everything we’ve achieved this season.

“For players like David Silva, Vincent Kompany and Yaya who have been here a long time, it’s even more special because it’s another title we’ve won together.

“We have scored great goals, played fantastic football and learned together under Pep.

“Now, the trick is making sure we kick on again next season and come back even stronger.

“We’re looking forward to the celebrations, but first we have five important games to play and we want to win them all. Then we can think about the World Cup and next season.

“But for now, let’s enjoy the moment together with our fans and finish strongly.”

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...018/april/sergio-aguero-on-man-city-title-win

Basically that it's the best football that he has ever been involved in with City, name checks Silva, Yaya and Kompany as the old timers in the team glad it didn't go to last day again it just reads like someone summing up his years and looking at the future .

“Now, the trick is making sure we kick on again next season and come back even stronger.“

He’s just happy to win another big title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.