Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
“This is my third title with City and it’s just a relief not to have to wait the final day this time!” said Sergio.

“This season has been incredible and the football we’ve played has been the best I’ve been involved with while at the Club.

“It’s been a pleasure to play with this team and be part of everything we’ve achieved this season.

“For players like David Silva, Vincent Kompany and Yaya who have been here a long time, it’s even more special because it’s another title we’ve won together.

“We have scored great goals, played fantastic football and learned together under Pep.

“Now, the trick is making sure we kick on again next season and come back even stronger.

“We’re looking forward to the celebrations, but first we have five important games to play and we want to win them all. Then we can think about the World Cup and next season.

“But for now, let’s enjoy the moment together with our fans and finish strongly.”

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...018/april/sergio-aguero-on-man-city-title-win

Next season will be a big one for him. A striker of his quality should be getting over 30 goals in this side, and he's had 2 years to adapt to Pep and both seem happy with each other.

32 goals to surpass Henry as the highest scoring foreign player in premier league history, he can do it.

Well let's hope so! couple of people read it the same as me, I hope he isn't contemplating any move away .

Next season will be a big one for him. A striker of his quality should be getting over 30 goals in this side, and he's had 2 years to adapt to Pep and both seem happy with each other.

32 goals to surpass Henry as the highest scoring foreign player in premier league history, he can do it.

Sergio is improving his game and I also expect a big season for him next year. Had he stayed fit I think he would of been closely challenging Salah for the boot.

Next season he will be hungry and with Mendy’s crossing he’ll get even more chances to score.

Well let's hope so! couple of people read it the same as me, I hope he isn't contemplating any move away .

Generally speaking people who are about to leave a club don't talk about how they need to keep thing going next season.

Sergio is improving his game and I also expect a big season for him next year. Had he stayed fit I think he would of been closely challenging Salah for the boot.

Next season he will be hungry and with Mendy’s crossing he’ll get even more chances to score.

Yeah it's been and awkward couple of seasons for him with changes to his game and injuries. I think he had a really shit period where he just didn't understand what was going on last season, and that was when he got like 5 league goals in 6 months. Then he figured it out and ended the season strongly, started this season well.

The car crash then seemed to knock out that newfound confidence in him and he went backwards, a lot like Stones after his injury, and kept blowing hot and cold, had some really bad games where he'd score and some really good games where he couldn't finish his dinner. He seemed to click again in January and was just getting going again before the most recent injury.

Now he needs to just get fit and come back into next season sharp and on the wavelength he's been on since January. He'll be banging them in for fun.

Yeah it's been and awkward couple of seasons for him with changes to his game and injuries. I think he had a really shit period where he just didn't understand what was going on last season, and that was when he got like 5 league goals in 6 months. Then he figured it out and ended the season strongly, started this season well.

The car crash then seemed to knock out that newfound confidence in him and he went backwards, a lot like Stones after his injury, and kept blowing hot and cold, had some really bad games where he'd score and some really good games where he couldn't finish his dinner. He seemed to click again in January and was just getting going again before the most recent injury.

Now he needs to just get fit and come back into next season sharp and on the wavelength he's been on since January. He'll be banging them in for fun.

Well put.

The 4 goals against Leicester was one of the standouts because it shut up a lot of his doubters. Showed everyone he still has it just like his amazing goal against Watford and countless other. Can’t believe I read on this forum that he is not a natural finisher LOL. He is one of the best finishers in the history of the game. Frequently scores from angles most strikers won’t ever even attempt. Out of this world really.

A living legend!!

Hope Sergio gets back to full fitness before end of season, love to see him smash it in the run in.dont want him to feel on the outer.legend , amazing and city thru and thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.