Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic film on the OS. Just brilliant. (And I'm so pleased that Phil Jones got a wee cameo role at the end!!)
Agreed a very good documentary of his career to date. Telling that he has only been at three clubs, shows he is a loyal guy. I actually think that us missing out on the CL this year cements that he will most definitely be around for one last attempt at winning it next year, how fantastic would that be, a fitting end to his City career. I suspect that he will then return to his boyhood club as planned.

Agreed a very good documentary of his career to date. Telling that he has only been at three clubs, shows he is a loyal guy. I actually think that us missing out on the CL this year cements that he will most definitely be around for one last attempt at winning it next year, how fantastic would that be, a fitting end to his City career. I suspect that he will then return to his boyhood club as planned.

Not going to happen unless Pep tweak his philosophy a bit, can't always go gung-ho, especially in the UCL.

Would have been pushing Salah if it weren't for his injury imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.