Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came off the bench to score for Argentina in a 4-0 win over Haiti. Boggles the mind how higuin starts before him.

This is Aguero's first game back from injury remember. Unless he has a fitness set back I think it's the consensus he'll start.

Taken from the OS site today. Looks like he wants to retire at the club.....

SERGIO AGUERO (on the prospect of playing alongside Lionel Messi at Club level): “I believe that it’s impossible. Before there were possibilities, but I believe that we are already at an age when each one is going to finish his career at the club he is in.”

I can see Kun having his finest season to date in 18/19 particularly if his latest op is the success he has eluded to

Happy birthday Sergio. Legend.

Can’t believe he’s 30! We should be so grateful that these great players gave us and still giving us their prime years. David, Yaya, Vinny, Aguero and to think we’ve got sane, Jesus and sterling etc at such a young age. Amazing.

What a player he has been. Think he will have an amazing season next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.