Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was well off the pace yesterday with a heavy first touch and slow to press. But a lot of that could be down to having played most of the game on Tuesday.

certainly looked leggy, the way we're playing is tiring them out which could be a concern over the next winter slog. Rotation will need to be strong and it will be a good time to blood some youth. think we'll need 2 additions in Jan or we may come up short come the end on 4 fronts.

I thought he was well off the pace yesterday with a heavy first touch and slow to press. But a lot of that could be down to having played most of the game on Tuesday.

My one major criticism of Sergio is that too often he doesn't hold the ball up well enough and there were certainly instances of that yesterday. I think a lot of the players were a bit tired yesterday. Winning 15 games in a row is hard work all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.