Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hope to see him in fa cup final,and in Lisbon for the c.l.....if we pass Madrid

Jesus's performance in a massive game like an FA Cup final shows how much we need Kun back for the Champs league , if we can get past Real its vital he is fit for a potential Juventus quarter final , he has lost a yard but still one of the best in europe.

Must admit I took him for granted. I knew he was fantastic don’t get me wrong but I didn’t think we would miss him this much.

Sergio Aguero is working overtime and has been in the gym three times a day, in the hope of providing #ManCity a lift in the Champions League. The striker is undertaking strengthening work on exercise bikes and is expected to begin running in the coming days. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Sergio Aguero's operation in Barcelona went 'better than expected', with Dr Ramon Cugat able to rectify the damage caused to the meniscus in the Argentine's left knee. [
@hirstclass

Sergio Aguero is desperate to play some part in #ManCity's Champions League quest, although the last-16 second leg appears a long shot. Should City progress, Aguero believes he can offer City a boost in the mini-tournament in Lisbon. [
@Jack_Gaughan
]

I want him available for the CL but at the same time I don't want him to break down again because he was brought back to soon but I want him available for the CL but at the sam...

Hopefully he recovers fully and it's not a concern, but this could be a big call for Pep and Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.