Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Espana(Spain)
CLUB is the name for a certain type of establishment. One that is frequented by red blooded males. Not a homosexual in sight. Many dads take their sons to taste the pleasures available as a coming of age experience. Legitimate and lawful it is like calling at a supermarket for the groceries, something you do on the way home from work.)

Like the idea off dads taking their sons there,beats taking them for their first pint,
Been Barca many times but never found/ heard off them clubs,
By the way was only joking earlier..

The Champions League will be done and dusted a week on Saturday and he's not even training with the squad. Absolutely no chance he makes any of it. If it was in the season you'd expect 3-6 weeks training at City before you saw an injured player play again.

Like the idea off dads taking their sons there,beats taking them for their first pint,
Been Barca many times but never found/ heard off them clubs,
By the way was only joking earlier..

I know, and me.
Barcelona is ok once.re clubs, I am a little bit of an expert, but of course only looking after mates, when they come to visit in the winter. Most of the recent "spikes" have started in clubs.

I know, and me.
Barcelona is ok once.re clubs, I am a little bit of an expert, but of course only looking after mates, when they come to visit in the winter. Most of the recent "spikes" have started in clubs.

Your lucky to be living there,me personally think its a fantastic city to live,
Am staying out of busy pubs,never mind clubs which seem to be getting around the rules here,by not being able to dance,
Load of bollocks,

When he is about to score a Hattrick - Pep gonna put him off the game anyway. Probably the only 1 striker in a top club that barely plays a full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.