#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally has 7 assists already this season because he’s a beast at playing killer balls. You live in an alternate reality, I swear.
Kane so far this season has been a different a level in this regard. Highly impressive performances.

He literally has 7 assists already this season because he’s a beast at playing killer balls. You live in an alternate reality, I swear.
He wouldn‘t play those killer balls against a 10 men defense would he?

Unpopular opinion but I feel like he along with a couple of others are beginning to stink the place out, but will get a free pass because he is a club legend.
He will be fucking hard to replace mind

Unpopular opinion but I feel like he along with a couple of others are beginning to stink the place out, but will get a free pass because he is a club legend.
It will be an unpopular opinion and rightly so because of your terminology. Stinking the place out, Wtf is all that about

That's not fair. He was really bad yesterday, but also quite obviously unfit. That said, Sergio is 32 and if he isn't willing to take a diminished role next season (and we have a squad place for him, Jesus, and whoever we buy) this should be his last with us.

Terrible post.
You do not use language like that after what he has done for us.
I am worried that he will not regain fitness, and this will be his last season.

It is generally well known that Sergio has never trained well, and gets fit by playing games, he has no intensity of movement at the moment.

He is still not a patch on sergio and he doesnt link up play or make killer balls often enough

I have watched spurs along with every other game available for years till this season when var has killed it for me and covid restart etc, i think i am qualified ta, lately sums it up , how many years has he not done it ?

Lately? This was 3 years ago - he’s always been a fantastic link player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.